Busy High-Risk Obstetrical office is seeking a Sonographer for one of office locations (Fairfax, VA). Full time is available. Qualified candidates will perform OB scans and accurately report findings to a perinatologist. Excellent benefits and salary.
• Graduation from a School of Sonography approved by ARDMS,
• Must be registered as RDMS in OB/GYN with active status,
• High risk OB experience preferred,• Experience in Fetal Echo preferred,
• Certificate of competency in Nuchal Translucency (NT),
• Candidates should have special interest and expertise in prenatal diagnosis and obstetric ultrasound,
• Must have strong patient focus and commitment to extraordinary levels of patient satisfaction,
• Self-motivated to learn and accept constructive criticism to improve,
• Strong communication skills are needed.
Greater Washington Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Genetics (GWMFM) is serving the Mid-Atlantic region in the field of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Genetics specialty. GWMFM has experienced physicians and staff who have expertise in complicated maternal fetal medical conditions, multiple gestations, fetal diagnosis and genetic disorders. By using state-of-the-art ultrasound and diagnostic tests, our team evaluates patients’ health and the health of babies before delivery. We then work closely with patients, their families and their health care professionals to develop a care plan to manage any problems identified.