What you need to bring on your first visit:
- Insurance card and photo identification
- Referral note/order from your Obstetrician
- Medical records from your doctor’s office
- New patient registration forms
- Any documents your Insurance company requires
Most ultrasound exams and procedures require a fairly full bladder, especially if your pregnancy is less than 28 weeks.
We participate with most insurance companies. When making your appointment, check with our staff to ensure that we are a participating. If you do not see your insurance company listed please call our office 301-279-6060 (MD) or 571- 730-4587 (VA), or call the number listed on your insurance card.